Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Brotherhood of a Bulletman: The brainwave

There are a lot of motorcycle clubs around the world. There are a handful of clubs around my neighborhood too. I had trip experiences with some of these clubs. Even though every trip was cool, I always felt there is something which is missing in these trips. Most of the ride partners were these guys who speaks everything in a machine lingo. most of em ride a cruiser because its a trend. most of em go ride without even knowing the real orgasmic feeling of riding a motorcycle. Gradually the number of these trips came down and I really felt boring about these massive gang rides with almost same experience every other time. Find out what what I did to overcome this here in the about Bob Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment about this article